What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Although many people do not know, cookies have been used since the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
I. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
Depending on the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treat the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies
II. Types of cookies according to the length of time they remain activated:
Depending on the length of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that only interested to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
III. Types of cookies according to their purpose:
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: Are those used by the Website that allow the User to navigate and use the different options or services offered, such as controlling traffic and data communication, accessing restricted access parts, performing the process of buying an order, using security elements, storing content to broadcast videos or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: Those used by the Website that allow the User to access the Website with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in their terminal, such as language, browser type, regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
Personalization cookies can provide information about which languages the user prefers and what their communication preferences are. Likewise, they can help the User to fill out the forms on the Website more easily.
- Performance, analysis and navigation cookies: These are those used by the Website and by GOOGLE ANALYTICS that allow quantifying the number of Users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use and activity of the Users, as well as develop navigation profiles of these to be able to introduce improvements in the Website.
Is my consent needed to implement a cookie?
No consent is required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of a service of the information society expressly requested by the recipient.
For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required and can be requested in different ways. In relation to the website www.dicreando.com, it will be deemed granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice that at any time you can revoke it and deactivate the cookies.
What happens if I disable cookies?
- To understand the scope that can have disable cookies we show some examples:
- You can not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website will not be able to adapt the contents to their personal preferences, as is often the case in online stores.
- You can not access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
- Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
- It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
- The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
- You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- It will not be possible to show sectorized advertising, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the web.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
You should know that this website uses “cookies”, which are used to collect information about the use of this website.
These cookies, in particular, can be used to facilitate your browsing, distinguish you from other users and identify problems. In addition, you can use others that allow us to obtain more information about your interests, but for this you must give your consent in advance.
If you need more information about cookies, you can request a report to the following address: email@example.com
Specific information about Google Analytics
As indicated above, the website of www.dicreando.com uses Google Analytics, (Universal), a tool for web analytics of Google Inc. Thus Google Analytics uses methods that allow analyzing, through cookies, the use they make of our website web surfers who visit our website. The anonymous information generated will be sent to a Google server in the United States, where it can be stored. In any case, said anonymous information will not contain any personal data and the IP address will always be abbreviated before being transmitted to the United States (as well as within the territory of the Member States of the European Union or of the signatory countries of the Agreement on the Economic Space European). The abbreviated IP address transmitted by your browser in the framework of Google Analytics will not be related, under any circumstances, to other Google data.
If you wish to prevent Google from collecting and processing data generated by cookies and related to your use of our website (including your abbreviated IP address), download and install the following plugin for your browser, by clicking on the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
As an alternative to the browser plugin, especially in mobile device browsers, you can click on this link https://adssettings.google.com to block the collection of data on this website by Google Analytics, hereinafter. By proceeding in this way, a voluntary exclusion cookie will be stored that prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The voluntary exclusion cookie is only valid in that browser and only for our website and will be stored on your device. If you delete cookies in your browser, you must reconfigure the voluntary exclusion cookie.
Note: for suggestions on how to use the opt-out cookie, you can visit: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/?hl=en#disable.
Type of cookies used on this website:
On this website, depending on the functionalities and plugins installed at any time, the following cookies may be included:
|NAME||DURATION||WHAT ARE THEY FOR?|
|wp-settings-time-1, wp-settings-1||Persistent cookie||These cookies are used by WordPress
to customize the User Interface.
|NAME||DURATION||WHAT ARE THEY FOR?|
|et-pb-recent-items-font_family||2 años||Define a list of font or font family|
|cdp-cookies-plugin-wp||2 años||acceptance of installation of cookies|
|PHPSESSID||Session||This cookie is used by the PHP rewind language to allow the SESSION variables to be saved on the web server. This cookies is essential for the operation of the web.|
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible. However, exceptionally, during this update it could happen that a cookie was not included momentarily. In any case, they will always be cookies with purposes identical to those registered in this list.
These tools do not obtain personal data of the users or of the postal address from where they are connected. The information they obtain is related to, the number of pages visited, the language, the social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which the users are assigned is assigned, the number of users that we visit, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.