PADEL INNOVATORS is dedicated to implementing Padel in sports facilities, providing instructional classes, and selling equipment for the sport. We have one goal in mind: to share our passion for Padel through quality service acquired from experience with various racket sports.
The development of our business is present in both the United States and Spain, where we have gained our education and professional experience.
What we do?
What is Padel?
Padel combines the best elements of tennis, squash and racquetball as it is played on a court surrounded by glass walls on both ends and corners. The sport continues to grow with more than 10 million players worldwide.
Padel was invented in 1969 and is played in pairs. The court is one third the size of a tennis court.
The International Padel Federation was founded in 1991 in Madrid. Padel is now played on all 5 continents! To date, there are 35 national Padel federations duly registered including the United States Padel Association.
Why play padel?
- It’s fun, social, and competitive.
- It’s easy to learn yet challenging to master.
- It’s enjoyable for people of all ages and athletic abilities, including mixed couples.
- No prior racket sport experience is necessary to quickly learn and have fun playing the sport.
- The walls provide more hit opportunities, allowing for longer-lasting rallies.
The court’s turf surface causes less impact on the joints and helps prevent injuries
How to play?
- Players: Played only in doubles.
- Serves: Both 1st and 2nd serves must be underhand.
- Score: Scoring method is the same as in Tennis.
- Walls: Walls are used as part of the game.
- The ball can only bounce once.
- Racket: Padel rackets have a solid impact surface with holes to allow for an easy swing.
- The ball: Similar to a tennis ball with less pressure.
- Shoes: The most common shoes worn are clay court tennis shoes.
- Apparel: Same as Tennis.
Professionals playing at the World Padel Tour (WPT)
Send us your inquiry and we will contact you as soon as possible
We inform you that the personal data that you provide will be treated by Óscar de Agustín Garcia as responsible for this website. The purpose of the collection and processing of personal data that we request is to keep a commercial contact with you and send you the required information or formalize our contractual relationship.
We will not communicate or give your data to third parties for commercial or advertising purposes. If for purely operational reasons we have to share your data with third parties, we will inform you promptly and transparently via email.
The fact that you do not enter the personal data that appear on the form as mandatory may have the consequence that we can not meet your request. You can exercise your rights of information, access, rectification, limitation, portability and deletion of your data at firstname.lastname@example.org.